Management / Communications
Craig O. Lake started Rise & Shine Lighting at age 19, and was president of the company for 10 years. He grew Rise & Shine to over 20 employees and approximately $30 million in annual sales while helping to ensure product delivery of major time sensitive projects like Wynn & Encore Resorts, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas McCarran Airport, Chateau and LAX Nightclubs.
For management, business consulting, or communication opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Management/business experience includes:
- Managing an office of over 20 employees
- Managing sales of over $30 million annually, revenues of over $5 million annually, and a payroll of over $1 million annually
- Project management and quotations of multimillion-dollar deadline intensive projects
- Negotiating, acquiring, and training employees
- Negotiating, acquiring, and maintaining relationships with manufacturers, owners, purchasers, lighting designers, architects, engineers, contractors, and distributors. Experience included all hours of availability, taking customers on business trips, and visiting and negotiating with companies all over the US.
- Teaching and training classes, guest speaking at college courses, speaking at company events, lunch and learns, etc.
- Managing and creating product expos including over 30 manufacturers, hundreds of attendees, and internationally recognized guest speakers in their field.
- Managing and helping to coordinate marketing for large scale corporate events including sporting events with over 60 attendees, large scale Halloween party with full haunted houses, DJ, food, beverage, and over 100 attendees, Christmas parties, Factory trips, etc.
Communication experience includes:
- Writing and issuing press releases related to multiple companies, political campaigns, and community events
- Creating marketing materials, copy, and designing creative marketing events for multiple companies, campaigns, and community events
- Contacting and dealing with the press
- Talking about community issues in detail
- Public Speaking
- Public Debate
- On-camera, radio, and print interviews (see broadcasting/on-air)
- Social Media (see media production)